- It’s Simple
- It’s Safe & Secure
- It’s convenient
- And…it’s FREE!
eStatements are a convenient and secure way to receive your deposit account statements. Your statements will be available on eBanker for up to three years from the date that you enroll and include the images of the checks written.
And….eStatements are provided free of charge. Sign up for eStatements for your PS Bank deposit accounts today!
How to enroll:
- If you are not a current PS Bank eBanker user, click on ONLINE ENROLLMENT under the ONLINE BANKING or click HERE. You must have a PS Bank eBanker account to receive eStatements.
- Login to eBanker by clicking ONLINE BANKING.
- Click the eStatements Button at the top.
- Review the disclaimer, verify that your email address is correct, and click Accept.
- You will receive an email confirming your enrollment. You will then receive an additional email each time a new statement is available for viewing.
If you have any questions, please call eBanker department at 570-746-1011 or email us at email@example.com.
FULL ESTATEMENT AGREEMENT
Purpose of the eStatement Agreement
The purpose of this eStatement Agreement is to obtain your consent to receive periodic account statements relating to your deposit accounts with PS Bank in electronic form. If you consent to these electronic deliveries, PS Bank will make electronic bank statements ("eStatements”) available to you electronically through www.peoplesbankpa.com (the Bank's Internet banking website), instead of providing them to you in paper form. The same terms apply with respect to electronically delivered bank statements as for those delivered in paper form. Additionally, the deposit agreements and disclosures that you previously received from PS Bank of Wyalusing remain in effect.
PS Bank is referred to in this Agreement as "we”, "our”, "us” or "Bank”, and individuals who maintain deposit accounts at the Bank are referred to in this Agreement as "you”, "your”, or "Depositor”.
Customer Rights and Obligations
By entering into this eStatement Agreement:
- You are enrolling in the eStatement Service through PS Bank’s Online Banking System, and you are affirmatively consenting to receive your periodic account statements electronically.
- You are agreeing to discontinue the receipt of a monthly paper statement for all of your checking or savings accounts referenced in the "Accounts Summary" Page on PS Bank's Online Banking System, for all accounts now and in the future. All accounts currently included on your paper account statement will also be included on your eStatements.
- You agree that if any of the accounts that you enroll for in the eStatement Service are a joint account, your joint account holder has consented to receiving account statements electronically.
Technical Requirements for using eStatements
To access and retain your eStatements, you will need the following:
- Internet access and an Internet email account and address;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.04 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or higher;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher;
- Access to a printer or the ability to download information in order to keep copies of your eStatements for your records.
Access to Your eStatements
After you accept the eStatements Agreement, you may access your eStatements by clicking on the "View eStatements” option in our PS Bank Online Banking System. In most cases, your first eStatement will be available with your first statement generated after enrollment for your existing deposit accounts and any new deposit accounts available in the PS Bank Online Banking System. Your normal statement cut-off date will not change when you elect to receive eStatements. Your eStatements will be available through the Online Banking System within one day after the cut-off date. Each month you will receive an email notifying you when your statement is available online. The email will provide the Bank's website address. The account statement may be available to you even before all of the images of your cancelled checks have been processed. However, the eStatements Service is updated multiple times each day and as soon as your check images are processed, they will be made available to you through the Service.
Ongoing Availability of Your eStatements
Each eStatement will be available for three years after the date it is posted on the PS Bank Online Banking System. You may find it advisable to print or download eStatements for permanent retention. Paper copies of eStatements are available upon request. You may request a paper statement by contacting us as provided below (see "How to Contact Us” below). You may be charged a fee per statement. There is no fee if you request copies in connection with an error or for copies of disclosures.
How to Discontinue Electronic Delivery of eStatements
At any time, you may revoke your consent to electronic delivery and instead receive statements in paper form. We will not charge any fee for discontinuing this service. To revoke your consent, send us a secure email through the PS Bank Online Banking System Mailbox, or a written letter, stating that you wish to revoke your consent to receive eStatements and stating that you wish to receive these materials in paper form (see "How to Contact Us” below). Include your name and the applicable account number(s) in your letter. Subject to PS Bank's confirmation of your request, such revocation will become effective no later than fifteen (15) days after receipt by PS Bank. Upon termination, you understand and agree that you will no longer have access to eStatements and that you will receive all deposit account statements in paper form via postal mail service.
Your Responsibility to Notify Us Regarding Errors, Irregularities, or Unauthorized Access
You must promptly review your eStatements and any accompanying items. Notify us immediately (see "How to Contact Us” below) of any suspected error, alteration or other irregularity (i) with your eStatements; or (ii) with your account, including unauthorized access. In order to minimize the risk of losses and to preserve your rights, we strongly suggest that you call us immediately and then confirm in writing. For more detailed information about your rights and responsibilities in this context, refer to the Electronic Fund Transfer (Regulation E) Disclosure.
Your Responsibility to Update Your Electronic Contact Information
You must promptly notify the Bank if there is a change in your email address or in other information needed to contact you electronically (see "How to Contact Us” below). The Bank is not liable for any issues or liabilities arising from eStatements or notifications sent to an invalid or inactive email address or postal address that you have provided.
How to Contact Us
If you need to contact the Bank in any of the circumstances described above, or for any other reason, you may contact us:
- by sending us a secure email through the PS Bank Online Banking System Mailbox; or
- by telephone at 570-746-1011; and
- in writing by U.S. mail to: 201 Church Street, PO Box 217, Wyalusing, PA 18853.
Fees for eStatements
The Bank does not currently charge fees for electronic delivery of eStatements. We reserve the right to impose or change fees for electronic delivery and charge your deposit account for these fees at any time after providing such notice to you, as may be required by law or regulation.
Amendment and Termination of the eStatement Agreement by PS Bank
We may amend or change the eStatement Agreement at any time and will provide to you any notice or request for authorization required by law or regulation. If no notice or request for authorization is required by law or regulation, your continued acceptance of eStatements after the effective date of such change will constitute your acceptance of and agreement with such amendment(s).
We may terminate this Agreement, and immediately either refuse to provide, or revoke access to, eStatements at any time with or without cause or prior notice. If we terminate your access to our Online Banking System you will no longer receive eStatements. Neither termination nor discontinuation of your access to our Online Banking System shall affect your liability or obligation under this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
We will use our best efforts to deliver your eStatements in a timely manner and in accordance with any applicable time required by law. However, we shall incur no liability if we are unable to deliver your eStatements because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- Our Online Banking System is not functioning properly, and you know or have been advised by us of the malfunction; or
- Your equipment or Internet access was not working properly; or
- Your failure to access PS Bank's Online Banking System and retrieve your eStatements; or
- Internet service is interrupted (e.g., due to traffic or other disruptions); or
- Circumstances beyond our control (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, interruption in telephone service or other communication lines, interference from an outside force, or legal restriction) prevent proper delivery, and we have taken reasonable precautions within our control to avoid such circumstances.
To the extent permitted by applicable law or regulation, we hereby disclaim all other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and in no event shall we be liable for any special indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from the loss or use of data, whether or not advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Agreement Regarding Your Use of eStatements
You agree not to alter or use the eStatements for any unauthorized, fraudulent or other illegal purpose.
Choice of Law and Forum
You agree that the eStatement Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with Pennsylvania Law, excluding its choice of law provisions. You further agree that all disputes arising out of or relating to the eStatement Agreement or the provision of services by PS Bank shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
BY PRESSING THE "ACCEPT” BUTTON BELOW, YOU CONSENT TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF YOUR DEPOSIT ACCOUNT STATEMENT(S) AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ESTATEMENT AGREEMENT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. ALL JOINT/ORGANIZATIONAL ACCOUNTHOLDERS ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN THIS ESTATEMENT AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
ALERTS & INFORMATION
Peoples LTD, the parent company of Peoples State Bank of Wyalusing, has announced that the Board of Directors has declared a fo